SonicFileFinder is a free add-in for Visual Studio that allows a fast and convenient search for any file within every Project of the loaded Solution by entering the complete filename or just a part of it. The found file(s) can either be edited with a single keystroke or a Windows Explorer / CommandLine prompt can be opened at the file's location.
Version 1.8.5 contains some new features/bugfixes, but mainly support for Visual Studio 2008.
- ADDED: Multiple search terms can now be entered separated by SPACE for performing an AND search.
- ADDED: Mousewheel support for the result list.
- ADDED: 'Open' button in the SonicFileFinder dialog for opening the selected files.
- ADDED: The context menu on the result list now has 'Open', 'Explore' and 'Command Line' entries.
- CHANGED: The entered search string is no longer reset, when SonicFileFinder is called.
- FIXED: The 'No' button is now default, when deleting files.
- FIXED: When calling the context menu by rightclicking on the result list, the file under the mouse cursor gets selected.
- FIXED: Some minor bugfixes in the search language.
Download it on the SonicFileFinder website.
September 13, 2007
Categories:Development, SonicFileFinder, Tools
Wohooooo! Great! Waiting pays off 😉 Thanks.